Doctor Javier Beut
Dr Fco. Javier Beut, born July 2, 1959 in Barcelona
Primary studies: Liceo Frances of Barcelona,
Medicine studies: Central University of Barcelona. 1987. During all his studies worked as surgeon assistant on a Maxilo Facial team.
Specialty studies: Department of Plastic Reconstructive Surgery and Hand, Chairman Prof. Morelli, Italy .from 1987 to 1992.
- University BRNO, Prof Barinka 1989
- University of Dallas South Western on the part of Prof. Steve Byrd, Vice-Chairman. 1.993- 1995
- University of Irvine California on the part of Prof. David Furnas. 1.998
- University of New York and Manhattan Ear Throat Hospital on the part of Prof. Glenn Jelks . 1.993 – 2.007
- Applicant membership of the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (nº 6728)
- Member of the Medical Official Association of the Balearic Islands.
- Member of the Society of Latin American Plastic Surgeons of the United States and Canada.
- International member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, ASAPS (nº 9444)
- Associate Membership at The Rhinoplasty Society
- Associate Membership at The European Rhinoplasty Society
- Associate member of The American Academy Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of the SETGRA (Spanish Society Fat Transfer)
- Flaps and African patients Surgery in IPRAS.
- IPRAS Newsletter, April 1.999 – “A summary of AMREF´S Activities”.
- Author of the book: “Jambo Daktari: Surgeons Experiences in Africa” – 1.999
- “Brachial Plexus Lesions: 163 Cases Reported” included at the Rivista de Chirurgia della Mano. Italy, 1.987.
- “Auxiliary Nerve Injuries: Follow-up of the patients”, included at the Rivista de Chirurgia della Mano. Italy, 1.987.
- “Congenital Deformities of Upper Limb: New Aspects Of Microsurgery Approach”, included at the First World Postgraduate Surgical Week of the University of Milan book. Italy, 1.988.
- “Surgery for Penile Elongation, from 1998 to the year 2000” – Roma 2001 ESSIR – Dr. Rosselló/Dr. Beut
- “Alargamiento y Engrosamiento quirúrgico del pene” – Alicante (Spain) 2001 – Congreso Nacional de Andrología – Dr. Rosselló/Dr. Beut
- “Penile Enhancement and Elongation, Review of 100 cases” – Hamburgo 2002 – ESSIR – Dr. Rosselló/Dr. Beut
- “Alargamiento y Engrosamiento Quirúrgico del pene” – Murcia 2002 – Congreso Nacional de Urología. Dr. Rosselló/Dr. Beut.
- “Aportaciones a la técnica quirúrgica del alargamiento del pene”. Murcia 2003 – XI Congreso Nacional de Andrología. Dr. Rosselló/Dr. Beut
- Author of “Periocular Surgery Manual” – 2.004
- “Alargamiento y engrosamiento quirúrgico del pene” . La Habana (Cuba) 2005 – III Encuentro Nacional de Terapeutas Sexuales.
- Author of “Cleft Lip & Palate Manual” – 2.005
- Author of “Periocular Reconstruction Manual” 2006 coll. Dr. Glenn Jelks
- Q-MED scientific committee member – since 2006
- Author of the presentation: “Treatment of the Nasal Deformities associated to Lips Fissures”. Spain, 2.007.
- XI Congress of the Societá Italiana de Microchirurgia: “Il Lembo Chinese” (Chinese Flap). Italy, 1.988.
- XXX Annual Congress of the Asociación Argentina de Neurocirugía. Plexus Injuries. Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1.988.
- “Second International Course on Musculocutaneous Flap Dissection”, organized by the Clinic of Plastic Surgery of the University J.E. Purkyne in Brno in cooperation with the Dept. of Platic Surgery of the National Institute for Cancer
- Reserarch in Genova, Italy, 1.989.
- SECPRE: Congress of the Sociedad Española de Cirugía Plástica, Reparadora y Estética, SECPRE, “Chinese Flap: Colgajo Chino y su indicaciones”. Alicante, Spain, 1.989.
- RSVP (Reconstructive Surgeons Volunteer Program) of the ARPRS during its Annual convention of 1993 New Orleans, “His experiences in Africa.”
- Associazione Medico-Chirurgica Interdiscipinare “Avicenna”: “Facial Injuries Reconstruction with Cutaneous Expanders”, Italy, 1.994.
- III Congreso Sociedad Española de Cirugía Estética, SECE: “Surgery of the Tip Aesthetic & Reconstructive”. Spain, 1.997.
- University of Nairobi Kenyatta Hospital: “Plastic Surgery in children”, 1.997.
- Sociedad Española de Cirugía Plástica, Reparadora y Estética, Nacional Congreso: “ Surgery of the Look”. Valenica, Spain, 1.998.
- Academia de Ciencias de Catalunya y Baleares: “Ulcers and diabetics: Prevention and Treatment”. 1.998.
- Faculty & Sponsor at the University of Nairobi Kenyatta Hospital in 1.999: “Skin expansion”, taking part of the Surgeons team operating victims at the Bomb blast project, American Embassy in Nairobi.
- Faculty & Sponsor at the University of Baleares Island at the international “Master on Aesthetic Surgery and Medicine”. 2.002.
- Faculty & Sponsor at Cleft Lip a Palate Surgery Workshop in Uganda. February 2002. C.P.M.
- Faculty & Sponsor at Cleft Lip and Palate Surgery Workshop at Vicente Ferrer Foundation in Anantapur, India.February 2003. C.P.M.
- Faculty & Sponsor at Cleft Lip and Palate Surgery Workshop at KCMC, Moshi – Tanzania. April 2003. C.P.M.
- Faculty & Sponsor at the 1st International Reconstructive Workshop: “Periocular Reconstruction”. Palma de Mallorca, Spain, 2.004. C.P.M.
- Faculty at Peri-ocular Surgery Workshop in Palma de Mallorca – Spain. August 2004 – Dr. Jelks, Dr. Hinderer
- Faculty at Cleft Lip and Palate Surgery Workshop at Alert Hospital in Addis Addis Ababa, Ethiopia – September 2004 – C.P.M.
- Faculty at Reconstructive Surgery Workshop al the KCMC, Moshi – Tanzania. November 2005 – C.P.M.
- Faculty at Cleft Lip and Palate Surgery Workshop at Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre in Moshi, Tanzania – Januray 2006 – C.P.M.
- XLI Congress of the Sociedad Española de Cirugía Plástica, Reparadora y Estética, SECPRE: “Restylane Sub-Q, Estudio: clínico-radiológico. Spain, 2.006.
- Restylane 10th Anniversary Congress: “Cleft lip and its relationships with lip enhancement”, Spain, 2.006.
- Faculty at Peri-ocular Surgery Workshop alt ALERT Hospital in Addis Ababa – Ethiopia Dec’06 – C.P.M.
- Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress: “Advanced Tissue-filling Techniques: Cheekbones and Lips”. Mónaco, France, 2007.
- 12th Annual Meeting of the Rhinoplasty Society: “Secondary Rhinoplasty: a Learning Curve”, New York, USA, 2007.
- Faculty at Q-Med Facial Fillings and Implants WorkShop, Spain, 2007.
- Faculty at the Q-Med Congress in Paris: “Anathomy of the peri-ocular area and Treatment of the bags under the eyes”. 2.007.
- Faculty & Sponsor at Cleft Lip and Palate Surgery Workshop at Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre in Moshi, Tanzania – Januray 2007 – C.P.M.
- SECPRE:“Treatment of the Nasal Deformities associated to Lips Fissures”. Valencia, Spain, 2.007.
- 13th Annual Meeting of the Rhinoplasty Society: “Evolution on alar cartilages Cephalically Rotated”, San Diego, USA, 2008.
- Scientific Journey “NASHA, State of the Art”, Madrid, Spain, May 2008.
- 3rd Regional Conference in Dermatologcal Laser and Facial Cosmetic Surgery: “Injection techniques”, “Use of Botulinim toxin on Other Areas”, “Management of Complications of Fillers and Botulinum Toxin”, Hong Kong, September 2008.
- Scientific Conference as a Faculty Member of IMCAS (International Mster Course on Aging Skin), Paris, January 2009.
- Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress. Mónaco, France, March 2009
- 14th Annual Meeting of the The Rhinoplasty Society, Las Vegas, NV, May 2009.
- 37th National Congress of Dermathology and Venereology AEDV 2009: fillers. Madrid, June 2009.
- International Symposium for Plastic Surgeons OCULOPLASTIC SURGERY. Munich, December 2009.
- IMCAS, Paris, January 2010:
1. Hands rejuvenation
2. New trends in volumetric injectables.
3. Lips and peribucal rejuvenation.
4. Camouflage and fillers in rhinoplasty.
5. Lower eyelid and orbital reshaping.
6. Lip reshaping.
- Aesthetic Meeting 2010 for The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Washington DC, April 2010.
- XVIII Jornadas Mediterraneas “Therapeutic Confrontations in Medicine and Cosmetic Surgery”, Stiges-Barcelona, May 2010.
- Q-Med Academy in Paris, “Rejuvenation of the orbitofacial area”, June 2010.
- Macrolane Expert Meeting, Q-Med. September 2010
- 2nd Congress of Spain Association in Therapeutic Applications of Fat Transplants” in University of Barcelona, December 2010.
- International Master Course on Aging Skin: “New Trends in injectables”, “Switch from Medicine to Surgery”, “Rhinoplasty complications cases”, “Lips and Peribuccal rejuvenation”, “Penile augmentation” and “3D imaging” Paris, January 2011
- Anti-aging Medicine World Congress: “Canthopexies, are they necessary for a primary blepharoplasty?”, Monaco, France, March 2011.
- Scuola Internazionale di Medicina Estetica with “Esito delle iniezioni da filler con richiami all’anatomia”. Rome, March 2012.
- Anti-aging Medicine World Congress in Monaco, France, March 2012
- Prof invitado curso de Rinoplastia . Dr. Arquero, 2013
- University Palma de Mallorca, 1998 Cosmetic and Surgical University Master
- Consultant and Teacher from 1989 to during a month or more per year at the Wamba Hospital.
- Stanford University, “Surg102 International Health Opportunities”, California since 2008
- Consultant in Plastic surgery at the Children’s Hospital, Nairobi, Kenya
- Consultant in Plastic surgery for the Flying Doctors, Dr. Marlene Long Director, Kenya.
- Consultant in Plastic surgery at the Kabanga Hospital, Tanzania
- Consultant in Plastic surgery at the Kolandoto´s Leprosary Hospital, Tanzania
- Consultant in Plastic surgery at the Chepen´s Hospital, Peru
- Consultant in Plastic Surgery at Nagercoil, University, India
- Founder AMREF Spain office (African Medical Research Educational Foundation)
- Founder and President of Cirujanos Plastikos Mundi www.cpmundi.org.
- AWARDS & PRESS
- Gran Croce al Merito per la Sanitá – Academia Internazionale per le Scienze Economiche e Sociale – Italy 1992
- Certificate for professional services rendered at Kenyata National Hospital – Kenya 1999
- RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY for 7th August 1998 NAIROBI BOMB BLAST SURVIVORS – Kenya 1999
- IPRAS Newsletter, April 1.999 – “A summary of AMREF´S Activities”.
- Certificate of Appreciation for his generous contribution and cooperation as faculty & Sponsor at the “First Indian International Cleft Surgery Workshop” – Bathalapalli Hospital (Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh) – 2003
- Certificate of Appreciation for his generous contribution and cooperation from Cirujanos Plástikos Mundi (CPM) as a faculty member of the 3rd. Annual Amref East Africa Cleft Surgery Course – ETHIOPIA 2004.
- Certificate of Special Recognition for Community Service and Volunteerism – granted by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery – USA 2005
- Certificate of Appreciation for his contrubution and excellent lecrure as faculty member of the Korean Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. SEOUL 2012.
- Certificate of Appreciation for the practice in Seoul Rhinoplasty Forum 2012 – “When and how to use Restylane in a rhinomodulation” – KOREA 2012.
- Faculty at Q-Med Facial Fillings Restylane WorkShop, Russia, 2012
- Faculty at Q-Med Facial Fillings Restylane WorkShop, Russia, 2013
EXPERIENCES & COLLABORATIONS & WORSHOPS
- Team of Reconstrucitve Surgeons on the project “Nairobi bomb blast survivors” with Dr. Mecnik, Dr. Funas, Dr. Canales. 1.999
- Faculty & Sponsor in the First East African Cleft Surgery Workshop. Kagando Hospital, Uganda, 2.002.
- Faculty member at the 3rd Annual AMREF & Cirujanos Plástikos Mundi (CPM) East Africa Cleft Surgery Course, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 2.004.
- Consultant for the Elaj Medical Services Co. Ltd in Saudi Arabia
- Consultant of MIRROR and NextTech companies (collaboration in software development).
- Certificate of Collaboration and Development of Projects to help children in Saudi Arabia Central Clinic.
- Since 1994 collaborates with Dr. Mariano Rosselló team in research and enhancing clinics in penis augmentation.
- Relationship with the University of Nairobi, Kenya on part of Dr. Aref. 1.997-2.007
- Study Protocol FDA – Prospective, Longitudinal, Controlled Evaluation and Validation of the Clinical Accuracy, Precision, and Operating Characteristics of Non-Invasive Methods of Detection as Compared to Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Soft Tissue Volume Augmentation of the Malar Eminence Provided by a Cross-Linked Biosynthesized Hyaluronic Acid Filler (Restylane-SubQ) – 2006/2007
- Workshops: Anatomy & Fillers in: Since 2006 is belongs to cientific committee of Q-Med. He is travelling professor.. Dr. Beut has developped these topics(ready to be publish)
1. Lip enhancement : the non touch techniche with Restylane
2. Periocular enhancement : “ the Stalagmite Techniche” with Restylane
3. Facial enhancement with Restylane
4. Penile augmentation
Languages: Spanish, French, Italian, English
Currently lives and practices in Palma of Mallorca, Spain